Do you belong to the group of people who fully embrace mobile computing, but now and then make a quick note on a piece of paper or in a notebook? Then Bamboo Stylus duo is the perfect solution for you.
Because Bamboo Stylus duo has two nibs, one responsive smooth pen tip for media tablets and one inking tip for using on paper, you can simply switch between working on the touchscreen and traditional paper by the flip of the pen. The pen′s cap can be attached to either end, so the tip that isn′t used will remain protected.
Bamboo Stylus duo ensures the most natural pen experience, regardless what media you are using. The best-in-class responsive smooth pen tip provides a smooth and authentic stylus-on-screenfeeling with increased precision thanks to the slimmer pen tip compared to other most popular solutions on the market. The inking nib uses standard refills and hence delivers a writing sensation similar to regular ballpoint pens.
With its sophisticated premium design composed of a plain and clean shape as well as a classy platinum silver/black colour scheme, Bamboo Stylus duo is the result of Wacom′s 25 years of experience in the design of digital pen tablets. This knowledge is further reflected in the implementation of the pen cap that shields the pen tip that′s not in use.
The possibility to replace the responsive smooth tip (compatible with Bamboo Stylus solo) and the ballpoint tip with standard refills makes the Bamboo Stylus a valuable tool for years to keep.
- Combined stylus and inking pen without compromises to provide the best experience in both worlds
- Improves experiences with applications for sketching
- Elegant platinum silver and blackfinish with satin-textured plated metal body
- 25 % slimmer tip than other solutions on the market (6 mm vs. 8 mm)
- Weight-balanced design
- Soft rubber rings for a smooth fit of the cap on both tip ends
Pen dimensions: 9 mm diameter and 131 mm (cap on inking nib) or 136 mm (cap on stylus nib) length
Pen weight: 20 g
Apps for iOS
- Bamboo Paper - Take notes, draw or doodle. Always have your notebooks with you.
- Goodreader - great tool for managing files combined with the ability to add comments or sign your name on PDF documents
- iAnnotate - Add comments and marks to your PDF in a simple way
- Adobe Ideas - great if you want to add your own embellishments to an image
- Autodesk Sketchbook Pro - great to create artistic sketches with wide variety of brush settings
- Doodle Buddy - if you are just looking for a simple doodle pad that you can scribble on with your friends then try this.
- ArtRage - great if you want to express your creative side
- Inspire Pro - Paint and live your inspirations on your iPad
Apps for Android
- Bamboo Paper - turn your tablet computer into a paperless communication tool
Compatible with all media tablets using capacitive touch technology
- Samsung Galaxy Tab, 1st generation (limited compatibility, suitable for navigation purpose only)